It is a sandstone stele statue head with part of the neck . It was found in 1950 when the Selva of Filetto ( Villafranca in Lunigiana ,MS) was ploughed . It belongs to the B group and dates back to the Eneolithic Age ( between 3400/3300 and 2300/2000 b.C.) . It is semi-elliptic , the lower part of the face which is surrounded by a round ribbon in relief with a vertical appendage representing the nose , is slightly damaged . The eyes are button-shaped and in relief ; two small circles in relief at the sides of the face but at slightly different levels probably represent ears or earrings . It is kept at the Pontremoli Museum .