The Piagnaro Castle guest quarters
The guest quarters of the Castle, created to accommodate pilgrims travelling along the Via Francigena are open from April 1st to September 30th; booking is required. The rooms in the guest quarters can accommodate up to 21 people and are available for groups, school-trips, associations, families, or single tourists. Shared bathroom and shower.
The Castle has a fully furnished kitchen – except for pans and plates – and a hall with benches that can easily accommodate 80/100 people.
CHECK-IN: One hour before the closure of the Museum and the Castle
CHECK-OUT: By 09:00 am on the day of departure
For more information and to book please contact:
CASTELLO DEL PIAGNARO
Ticket office +39 0187 831439
PILGRIMS (with credentials):
- overnight stay single bed € 15,00 per person/night (without linen) – linen included € 24,00
- overnight stay single bed € 15,00 per person/night (without linen) – linen included € 23,00
- for teachers with a ratio of 1 to 10 the overnight stay is free
ASSOCIATIONS (organizing thematic events inside the Castle):
- overnight stay € 15,00 per person/night (without linen) – linen included € 23,00
GUESTS (without credentials):
- overnight stay in single bed € 27,00 per person/night – linen included
- overnight stay in single bed € 19,00 per person/night – without linen
- overnight stay in a double room with private toilet (linen included) € 25,00 per person/night (at least 3 people)
- overnight stay for children up to 6 years free. From 7 to 14 years old discount only on the overnight stay (€ 7,00 without linen, € 17,00 linen included). From 15 years old adult rate.
small size dogs allowed